Great condition all round, brand new Rhino alloys and all terrain tyres fitted and only done 100miles on them.
1.9L Diesel – 6 speed manual.
MOT until end of January
Full Service History (serviced every 20,000 miles as it used to be an Auto Glass van).
Adaptive Cruise Control.
Bluetooth and USB connections for music etc.
Deadlocks fitted on sliding and rear barn doors, as well as flush drivers side lock fitted.
Euro 6 compliant.
Full size pull out double bed, which can be used as a single bed as well.
Memory foam cushions to make up the bed with Harris Tweed upholstery.
Very quick and easy to set up.
This camper is fully modular and ready for any season! Whether it be hiking, biking, skiing/snowboarding, this van can tackle any adventure thrown at it.
The outside work has been completed by The Dub Hut and they have installed a passenger side window, Dometic Heki Mini vent and also a Dometic mushroom vent to create good airflow when in the van.
SP Fabrications have created a one off roof deck for the van which is low profile and made out of aluminium extrusion so is tough and lightweight. ** Please note since the photos have been taken the wood has now been treated and painted black to match the roof rack.
The Interior has been rust proofed, sound deadened and insulated and then carpet lined.
Sound Deadening – Dodo Mat DEADN HEX
Insulation – Cavities filled with Dodo Therma fleece and then Dodo Thermo Liner Pro 12mm with Insulation tape to cover any seems and make a solid vapour barrier. The ceiling has used thermaflex 25mm boards and then the Dodo Liner over the top to ensure a vapour barrier. The floor had acoustic underlay and then Dodo Super Liner once again.
Carpet Lined Walls and Ceiling – Kira vans 4 way stretch carpet – Anthracite and High temperature Spray adhesive (also from Kira vans)
The Ply Guys have then kitted out the van, check out there website to find out more about each of the listed products below:
-Urlar Van Floor System
-Clachan Wheel Arch Storage Unit (with Removable Loaded Bikes bike mount system)
-Schiehallion Bed Sytsem and Storage
-Bruich Meadhan Kitchen Pod
-Suilven Campervan Table and Sequoia Leg System
The Ply Guys limited fitted all of these.
The van itself has 3x12v sockets as standard and 2x USB ports.
For life on the road the van will come with an Ecoflow Rive Pro PowerStation (used twice) and also Ecoflow 160 Watt Portable Solar Panels (never used).
The River Pro can power anything from laptops to game consoles (powers an Xbox and monitor for 20 hours…tried and tested) and everything in between. It has 2x240v sockets and 2x USB-A ports as well as a USB Fast Charge port and USB-C port. The River Pro can be charged by the vans 12v socket when driving, or will fully recharge in under 2 hours from a 240v socket and can also be charged by the solar panels as well. This is a great power unit and means you can spend multiple days off grid. To find out more I suggest visiting the Ecoflow website.
• 4x LED spotlights (rechargeable via USB and last for weeks before needing to be charged!)
• 20L Fresh Water Tank
• 20L Waste Water Tank
• 10L Spare Tank
• Cadac 2 Cook 2 Pro Deluxe (brand new and comes with 3 small C500 gas bottles)
• Portable Johnson and Johnson Sink (brand new)
• Yeti Tundra 35 Cool box (brand new)
• Passenger swivel seat (great for guests or extra space)
• Transit Custom seat covers
• Vanolarm Tracker system and motion sensor (own sim card will be needed for the tracker)
• Step Up door step (to be used for accessing the roof deck).
• Sticthes and Steel Awning (brand new)
• Rhino Alloy Wheels and All terrain Tyres with underslung full size spare wheel (less than 100 miles done).
• Vandour sliding door fly screen with waterproof outer
• Over head cargo nets for storage
• Storage shelf above cab area
• Kira Van Sliding Door Store
• Collapsible Toilet (brand new and for emergencies only)
Reluctant sale due to change in personal circumstances.