W1994 Ford Econoline E-150 Converted Van / Camper Van / Adventure Van!
FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA! TITLE IN HAND!
We are moving to Brazil, so it is time to sell our home and put it in the hands of its next great adventurous owner. We are the second owners of this converted van, with most of its conversion being done by the owner before us. We have taken the van all around the country, made plenty of memories to last a lifetime, and fixed up everything to make sure it is in the best shape possible for its next adventure! We are two adults and a 50lb dog that all fit comfortably inside without issue.
Some features of the Conversion:
– An insane amount of storage
– Hi-Top Roof
– Vinyl Flooring
– 2 HUGE Solar Panels on Roof that charge giant BRAND NEW BATTERIES that power all the plugs and electronics
– Electric Outlets throughout Van
– Full Size Bed (comes with a super comfortable mattress we lucked into)
– Built In Lights all over the van (4 main lights controlled by 2 switches and 1 in the front 1 in the back each with their own switch)
– Built in Fridge (with black-lights and freezer compartment)
– Propane Stove (3 burners)
– Propane Oven
– Built in exhaust fan above stove
– Built in Light above stove (separate from other lights)
– Working Sink (foot pedal pump) with 15 Gallon Water Tank
– Built in Two-Way Giant Fan (this thing is the truth. Can blow air in or out at a ton of different speeds)
– Built in mini-fan near bed (also amazing)
– Built in Bedside Table that pulls out of small storage area next to bed
– 2 massive drawers and 1 regular drawer accessible from trunk of the van.
– 1 MASSIVE drawer and 1 regular drawer under bed inside of van.
– 3 big drawers next to fridge
– 1 drawer and additional storage space (where we keep fire hydrant and propane tank) under the sink
– 1 large drawer and additional storage space under stove (where we keep pans and such)
-1 built to be a utensils skinny drawer on top of fridge
– 1 big storage cabinet that has an ipad holder attached to an arm to watch TV in bed as well as store more things. (We also attached hooks to the back of the door to hold an ipad for another tv in bed position).
– 2 Large cabinets above bed that we use for clothing storage
– 4 smaller cabinets above kitchen area.
-2 Medium cabinets above fridge.
– 3 Cabinets when inside looking towards front that store above front seats. Middle one is MASSIVE for food storage, and the 2 on the sides of it are also large (we use for all of our plates bowls etc on one side and general storage on the other).
– Emergency toilet (never used) and additional storage between front seats accessed from the back.
– Additional Large storage compartment upfront between seats accessed from the front.
Some More Normal Van Stuff
– Built in surround sound stereo. Can use normal radio or you can plug in a device through the USB port.
– Automatic Transmission
– 5.0L V8 Engine (best thing ford ever made)
– 206,000 Miles (and going strong)
– Electric Windows
– We have a backup camera that we have not installed yet but have and will include.
– Rear Wheel Drive
THINGS THAT ARE BRAND NEW!!!: All new within the last 4 months.
– Fuel Pump
– Fuel Filter
– Fan Clutch
– Water Pump
– Spark Plugs
– Wires to Spark Plugs
– Distributor Cap
– Ignition Starter
– Complete Brake Job (Pads, Disks, Pins, Etc)
– A/C Clutch
– New Belts
– 2 New Tires (All-Terrain Rear)
– Two Giant Batteries that the Solar Panels charge
Additionally, since we are moving to a different part of the world, we will be including free of charge a bunch of essentials and extras with the van. Some of those things are (and what we paid if we can remember):
– Back up Camera Kit ($90)
– Car Jump Starter ($135 has saved our butts many a times ((also can charge an iphone over 5 times)))
– Ninja Blender ($89)
– Huge Tool Kit ($40)
– Travel Vacuum ($60)
– Full Size Mattress (Free for us but was a $400 mattress)
– Full Utensil Set
– Kitchen Knives
– Cutting Board
– Cast Iron Pan
– Steel Pot/Steamer Combo ($30)
– Two Collapsible Camping Chairs ($60)
– One Regular Folding Chair (so two people can eat at the pull out bedside table)
– Jumper Cables
– MORE STUFF THAT WE CANT THINK OF RIGHT NOW 🙂
Any Questions Feel Free to ask!
Price is negotiable!
I can be reached by messenger on here or by phone at (617)-610-7509.